Update by user Mar 23

Nothing received after 4 minths

Original review posted by user Mar 22

I ordered items in November 2017. I still have not received these items and it is now nearly end of March 2018.

Friends have received there items.

Disappointed since I have paid for these and still have not received the.

I have emailed three times and receive an automated response that someone will be responding within 24 to 48 hours and still have not heard from anyone in regards to my enquiry.

ready to contact consumer affairs regarding this and reporting them.

So angry to have to wait 4 months for anything to happen or receiving these items.

I do understand that it can take time to dispatch and arrive to Australia; however, 4 months is ridiculous.

Kel

Comments

Paid $47.50 for shipping for a small package that would fit in the palm of my hand.After more than 2 months have received only 1 of the two small items I ordered.

Am thinking of contacting my bank , Totally dissatisfied with the shipping charges.I do believe this is a scam.

Placed order 11/25/17.Received this response yesterday..."Most items do take up to 60 UK working days to arrive, so please be patient until you order has arrived.This is stated on our website several times.If your order has not arrived, please do not worry your order will get to you!

We promise!:)"Ripoff company!

ExuberantMallard
to Michael Strachan #1455529

Yes totally agree. Why not respond with an email explaining themselves

Well I can stop complaining since I ordered beginning of feb and have received not a email

ExuberantMallard
to Anonymous #1450619

Never stop complaining it is just wrong that there is no communication at all when you do send an email enquirer. Rather rude for a company